Let the Free Wild Guide Malaysia Lead You on the Right Path to Nature Adventure
Here's how Wild Guide Malaysia can solve your dilemma. First, don't buy any expensive guidebooks just yet.
There are lots of great nature adventure locations throughout the country. But trying to decide where to go can be daunting since you aren't familiar with the terrain.
And more important, you don't want to waste your precious holidays or spend too much cash.
These are just some of the reasons to check out Wild Guide Malaysia as a precautionary move:
- I've spent 20 years giving out advice on where to go to see certain species of plants and animals.
- Most decisions come down to the best options based on your number of days in Malaysia and transportation costs.
- Whether you visit Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah or Sarawak requires major pre-planning and knowing what each region offers for nature adventure.
Malaysian Rainforest vs. African Savannah
What does a safari in Africa have to do with rainforests in Asia? Perception, perhaps.
I love National Geographic and Animal Planet, but wildlife watchers need to remember that animals evolved to hide in the rainforest, unlike in the savannahs of Africa where wildebeests, cheetahs and rhinos roam the grassy plains in full view. (I lived in Kenya for 2 years.)
If you holiday on a safari in East Africa, what you see on TV is usually what you get in real life. Those habitats are wild and open.
But Malaysia is the opposite of the savannah experience, it's all hidden in shades of green and brown from leafy forest floors to closed treetops, with cryptic disguises and camouflaged features to fool your watchful eyes.
Malaysia offers its own menagerie of observable creatures like elephants, hornbills,
monkeys, marine turtles, flying lemurs and flying lizards, pythons, pangolins, gibbons, orangutans, leaf and stick insects
and a bit more
You'll just need more patience, perseverance and more sweat to improve your chances.
What's Inside the Wild Guide?
- Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia Maps
- Nature Travel in Malaysia
- Wild Guide Geography & Climate
- Natural Places to Pursue
- Wild Guide Travel Advisory (Sabah, Sarawak, PM)
- Wild Species Panorama
- Stay Safe in the Jungle
- Go Explore with Green Groups
When you sign up for the newsletter, you'll receive a request for confirmation. After confirming, a link is provided to immediately download our free Wild Guide Malaysia in pdf format.
Subscribe to Natural Selections
[NOTE: Please add our address to your safe list. This helps to make sure that our newsletter is not deleted or filtered into a "junk" or "bulk" folder.]
From Wild Guide Malaysia to Home